Last Updated: October 1, 2019
When Do We Collect Information?
We don’t collect information from our users or visitors of our site. Or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you enter information on our apps or site as to provide us with feedback on our products (Apps and games) or services for customer support purpose. Your privacy is our core concern.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other features of our apps and games in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Read phone status and identity This permission allows us to recognize an incoming / outgoing call and to switch between the User System interface and call interface or announces / shows the caller name while some one is calling, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
- Read your text messages (SMS or MMS) We don’t save or upload your messages. We use this permission to read your text messages when you search messages in search bar or announce the sender name while some one is send you a message, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
- Take pictures and videos This permission allows us to use your device’s camera to take photos / videos and turn ON/OFF Camera Flash. We do not save or upload your photos/videos.
- Approximate location (network-based) This permission allows us to identify and display your location on map or apps installed by anonymous surrounding users and to recommend popular apps based on users’ location. This information is untraceable.
- Read your contacts We don’t save or upload your contacts. Permission to access contact information is used when you search contacts in search bar.
- Read calendar events plus confidential information This information is used only to remind you of your latest calendar events. We do not save or upload any of your calendar information.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage This permission allows us to delete app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
- Read the contents of your USB storage This permission allows us to view app data(image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
- Set an alarm This permission allows users to access the device’s alarm through our clock widget.
- Find accounts on the devices We don’t recognize or save your account information for any programs. We only detects whether users have a Google account linked with the device which helps us confirm the state of Google Service and provide users with appropriate application download and update methods.
- Read Google service configuration This information is used to acquire advertising ID to provide users with better advertising service by using such anonymous ID.
- Change network connectivity This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to change/check network connectivity.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar in order to connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi.
- Full network access This permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving update notifications or accessing app classification labels.
- View network connections This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
- View Wi-Fi connections This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view Wi-Fi connections.
- Access Bluetooth settings This permission is used in settings, in order to turn on and off the Bluetooth.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices This permission is used in settings, in order to pair with Bluetooth devices.
- Close other apps This permission is used to boost in order to turn off the back-end apps and make the phone run faster.
- Retrieve running apps This permission is used to boost in order to view the running apps.
- Run as startup we will run as startup to provide users with a launcher service.
- Draw over other apps This permission allows the Free Swipe tab to be displayed as a floating window on other apps.
- Control vibration This permission allows to make the phone vibrate once after users set the device on vibrate, confirming the setting has been turned on.
- Adjust your wallpaper size This permission allows users to crop wallpaper to the desired size.
- Set wallpaper This permission allows users to set a selected image as their wallpaper.
- Read sync settings This permission is used in power’s save mode, and allows to recognize whether sync settings are turned on or off.
- Toggle sync on and off This permission is used in power’s save mode, and allows us to synchronize with the user’s sync settings.
- Expand/collapse status bar This permission is used for the gesture feature of User System to expand and collapse the status bar.
- Install shortcuts This permission is used to install shortcuts on other launchers, so users can continue to use related functions.
- Measure app storage space This permission is used to acquire the amount of storage space used by an application.
- Modify system settings This permission is used in settings, in order to switch or adjust ringtone, vibration and brightness level of the screen.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts This permission is used to acquire the user’s Home settings and shortcuts, in order to maintain user preferences.
- Uninstall shortcuts This permission allows to delete the shortcuts created by in other Android launchers.
- Photos ⁄ Media ⁄ Files Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage or test access to protected storage.
- We use this information to boost your Android phone effectively, clean your device’s RAM and make your phone speed up in depth.
How do we protect your information?
Our apps, games or websites are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your usage or visit to our products as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information in website or apps and games for Play Store.
- We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our products. Google’s Advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive user experience for our valuable customer around the globe in accordance with Google Ads policies. We use Google AdSense Advertising on for our products.
- Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from EUROPEAN PEOPLE, we obey the rules as stated by EU User Consent Policy and here is the list of which SDK we use:
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have any suggestions, feedback or requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org